Due to the Coronavirus crisis some of our regular events and services at St Mary’s are currently not taking place. But our community is as active as ever. Please click on the latest to find out more or go to our Youtube page for services and other video resources.
We have started worshipping at St Mary’s again:
What to expect:
Our main Sunday service where around 70 – 100 people of all ages meet for worship. You can expect:
- A service that lasts about an hour and a quarter
- Traditional and contemporary hymns and songs supported by our choir and organist
- A 20 minute talk based on the Bible
- Sunday Club for children to have fun and learn in their own way. All ages are together at the start and end of the service.
- Prayers and times of stillness
- Holy Communion on the second and fourth Sunday of the month (we receive bread and wine to remember Jesus’ death)
- Coffee and biscuits afterwards
- Opportunities to meet people and make friends