New Defibrillator in Denham Green and Free Emergency First Aid Training
Denham Parish Church are delighted to report that there is a new Automated Emergency Defibrillator (AED) on the outside wall of St Mark’s House, Green Tiles Lane, Denham Green which is next to St Mark’s Hall. The defibrillator, along with training, has been purchased as a joint venture with the charity AEDdonate, The Community Board of Denham, Gerrards Cross and the Chalfonts (Buckinghamshire Council) and Denham Parish Church.
The AED will serve as a vital device for the local community and allow a rapid response to anyone nearby who has a sudden cardiac arrest. The device is also registered with our local Ambulance Trust for use in an emergency.
Free training on how to use the AED defibrillator and also in CPR and other emergency first aid will be held at St Mark’s Hall, Green Tiles Lane, Denham Green UB9 5HT.
- Would you know how to recognise if someone’s heart has stopped?
- Do you want to learn CPR and how to use a defibrillator to help them?
- Learn how to deal with someone choking, adults, children and babies
- How to recognise strokes using FAST test
- How do you support a person having a diabetic emergency?
- Supporting an unconscious person.
Final opportunity to join a training course:
Friday 9th February 10am-1pm. Click here to book your place…
To book your free training place, please click on the links above or contact the Church Office: 01895 832771