Wellbeing Thought for Sunday 28th March 2021
Sunday 28 March
How can we continue to live in every-increasing wellbeing?
(1) Submit to God’s plan for your life. If you haven’t yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, we strongly encourage you to do so.* It will be the best decision you’ll ever make. If you are already a follower of Christ, renew your commitment to put Him first.
(2) Keep renewing your mind with His truth. Consider again the six areas of your life. Reflect on the one thing you think will make the greatest change in your current situation, then persevere in putting it into practice.
(3) Make yourself accountable. We are far more likely to make progress if we write down the next steps and then share them with others. Invite them to ask you regularly how you are doing. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see quick results. As you keep going, you will start seeing a difference.
(4) Give it away. The ultimate purpose of our wellbeing is not just for our good but for others, too.
* “Lord Jesus, I admit my need of You and invite You to come and forgive me. I believe that You died and rose again so that I could receive new joy, purpose, hope and wellbeing. Please come into my life and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I commit to follow You and Your ways all the days of my life. Amen.”
If you have prayed this prayer for the first time, please share this with a Christian friend or with Christoph and Edda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!